Purpose of the role
In this role you are accountable for the entire order fulfillment process, primarily for our German market: from order receipt to shipment & delivery, invoicing, and related customer support. With your excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong communication skills you will ensure that our customers receive their orders accurately and on time.
In addition, you work closely with customer development colleagues to ensure accurate and timely follow-up on active offers / requests for proposals. You also work closely with the order processing colleagues to monitor stock levels and balance workload across the various markets which Trendfactory serves.
On a weekly basis you will discuss progress, priorities and support needs with the Operations Manager.
- You demonstrate a commercial mindset
- You have working experience with Salesforce or another CRM tool
- You speak German, Dutch and English
- You can deal with the seasonal nature of the business (busiest period in Sep-Dec)
- You have an entrepreneurial character and consider continuous improvement a norm
- You are diligent and accurate, and a fun person to be working with
- A fulltime (36-40 hrs) job in a dynamic international team
- A competitive monthly salary of € 3.000 – 3.750 (based on 40 hrs) depending on experience
- A potential bonus based on company and individual performance targets
- A nice office in Nieuw-Vennep, with daily group lunch
- Direct impact on results
Trendfactory is the exclusive B2B partner for the renowned selective beauty brand Rituals and a reliable supplier to market leading business gifts distributors and oyalty programs within Europe. With its assortment of high-quality Rituals products and gift sets, Trendfactory offers its customers the most inspiring gifts for corporate gifting.