Kraanspoor 50, Amsterdam, 1033 SE (Hybrid and Remote working considered with occasional travel into office for initial training and team meetings)
To support the growth of our wide-ranging client portfolio, which includes some of the biggest and best brands in the UK and Internationally from a wide range of industry sectors. You are responsible for building strong client relationships and developing prospects into key accounts. Working with our internal teams to deliver bespoke solutions that meet clients’ needs and identifying opportunities to grow accounts.
Knowledge and Specific Job Skills Summary
Applicants will be required to build and develop client relationships to enable the team to meet sales targets. You will have excellent communication skills: you must be fully confident to take on a sales role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage clients, suppliers and colleagues. The role requires passion and creative thinking to ensure that everything we do is a success. In addition to the critical skills and experience that will be needed for this role, the right attitude is also of vital importance. You will be able to demonstrate confidence, positivity and a commitment to excellence in your work and to the success of Fluid Branding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work with existing customers to grow accounts into long standing relationships.
- Understand what our clients are looking to achieve and recognise areas in which we can support them.
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service in every interaction with our clients.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell, cross sell and encourage repeat business.
- Proactively identify and target new business opportunities through various existing or new channels.
- Liaise with suppliers to source products to meet customer’s requirements
- Provide quotations and proposals working with our in-house studio team
- Work closely with our in-house production team to make sure orders are delivered
- Achieve sales targets as agreed with your Merchandise Manager
Person Specification/Core Competencies
- Prior experience within the promotional merchandise industry is highly desirable however experience in a similar environment will be considered.
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- A polite and friendly manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Excellent computer skills
- A strong desire to achieve is extremely important
- Confident on the phone speaking with customers and suppliers
- Driven to achieve various sales KPIs
- Trustworthy and appreciates the need for confidentiality
- Good word, excel and I.T appreciation to enable a competent use of databases, spreadsheets, word processing and accounts packages
- Enjoys the challenge of working in an ever changing environment and thrives on responsibility to make a positive impact
- Become a senior merchandise consultant for one of Europe’s fastest growing merchandise suppliers.
- Flexibility to work from home or in a friendly office with a hard-working team that loves what they do every day.
- Industry recognised education programme
- Uncapped commission package based on achieving/exceeding sales targets.
Basic Salary of 35K Euro plus uncapped commission package (OTE of additional 9K Euro in commission)
This is a truly exciting opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking and highly supportive business. We are looking for a hardworking individual with the desire and aspiration to grow within the business.
If you are interested in the role please get in contact with our People team on email@example.com